WHY CHOOSE A1
GARAGE DOOR SERVICE?
We are a family owned and operated company with a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
Trained, Courteous Staff
We are fully licensed, trained professionals. You can trust that your garage door system is in good hands.
Great Prices on Top Brands
We always aim for the best possible customer service and experience, reasonable costs for our products and services, give free estimates, and guarantee service for all manufacturer warranties, including lifetime warranties. Call for details on our free estimates.
Your Neighbors Love Us
We are BBB A+ certified, received Angie’s List Super Service Award 3 years in a row, and have consistently high ratings on Yelp.
We proudly call Sacaton home and we take pride in providing top-of-the-line service to our vibrant community. Considered a census-designated place, Sacaton is home to over 1,500 people and is a part of Pinal County. Sacaton is the capital of the Gila River Indian Community.
We are always welcoming of newcomers to the community! There is plenty to do in the area so you never have to worry about being stuck at home. Here are a few of the things we enjoy doing in the community.
- Desert Botanical Garden – Beautiful gardens with an electric music and light show
- Goldfield Ghost Town – Take a train ride and mine tour in this ghost town
- McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park – Enjoy train rides for you and the family in this train park
- Fat Cats Gilbert – Arcade games with great tasting pizza
- Anaya’s Fresh Mexican Restaurant – Delicious authentic Mexican cuisine at a low price
- L’ Grande Cafe – Enjoy breakfast or brunch with an ice cream sundae for dessert
- A Latte Vino – Tasty food with an extensive wine selection
- Egg N’ Joe – Out of the box breakfast food that tastes amazing
Other Useful Information
- Sacaton Post Office phone number – 520-562-3681
- Gila River Indian Community official site
- Pinal County Chamber of Commerce